Created in partnership with ABLE and GoodOps, a supply chain consultancy, ACCOUNTABLE is a social impact measurement platform designed to give customers a transparent look at brands’ manufacturing partners. It focuses on equality, safety, and wages, with a particular emphasis on positively impacting women in the workplace.
Articles in this section
- What is the Lowest Wage Challenge?
- How can I participate in the Lowest Wage Challenge?
- What are wages currently like for factory workers in the fashion industry?
- Why are living wages important?
- Why is publishing lowest wages the most critical step toward living wages?
- How are lowest wages different from a living wage, or a fair wage?
- How do you calculate a living wage?
- What is ACCOUNTABLE?
- How do brands dodge responsibility for living wages?
- Will moving to living wages make products cost more?