You can see the origin of all of our products in the description tab on each of our product pages. Most of our products come from a factory we own and operate in Trujillo, Peru, but we also source from ethical partner factories in León, Mexico. Our jewelry is made by independent artisans in Nairobi, Kenya.
Articles in this section
- What certifications do you have to support your social and environmental claims?
- Where do your products come from?
- What is in your supplier Code of Conduct?
- How are your workers paid?
- What is a living wage, and how do you determine it?
- Are you measuring your environmental impact?
- Are you offsetting your environmental impact?
- Where and how are your materials sourced?
- Is your leather a by-product of the meat industry?
- Is your leather vegan?