Yes. To offset our greenhouse gas emissions, we partnered with Ecosphere+ to implement an insetting program. (Insetting represents the actions taken by an organization to fight climate change within its own value chain in a manner which generates multiple positive sustainable impacts.) Our program focuses on keeping the threatened forests of the Cordillera Azul of the Peruvian Amazon Rainforest alive and protected while creating sustainable livelihoods for its indigenous communities. For every pair of shoes we sell, we are insetting the emissions from 2.2 pairs of shoes. We believe in giving back more than we take. You can learn more about our carbon insetting program here.
Articles in this section
- What certifications do you have to support your social and environmental claims?
- Where do your products come from?
- What is in your supplier Code of Conduct?
- How are your workers paid?
- What is a living wage, and how do you determine it?
- Are you measuring your environmental impact?
- Are you offsetting your environmental impact?
- Where and how are your materials sourced?
- Is your leather a by-product of the meat industry?
- Is your leather vegan?