Our leather is always a by-product of the meat industry. Our suppliers guarantee us of this and since leather accounts for a small percentage of farmers’ revenue compared to meat, typically 5% or less, we are certain our leather is a by-product.
Articles in this section
- What certifications do you have to support your social and environmental claims?
- Where do your products come from?
- What is in your supplier Code of Conduct?
- How are your workers paid?
- What is a living wage, and how do you determine it?
- Are you measuring your environmental impact?
- Are you offsetting your environmental impact?
- Where and how are your materials sourced?
- Is your leather a by-product of the meat industry?
- Is your leather vegan?