Yes. Keep in mind that it's good for leather shoes to be a little snug in the width as they do stretch and start molding to your feet within the first 3-5 wears. We recommend wearing socks while breaking in shoes and wearing them indoors on carpet in order to increase comfort and still allow for a return or exchange if necessary.
Articles in this section
- The break-in period can be uncomfortable, any tips?
- I've worn my shoes, but they are still too small. What do I do?
- What if I am in between sizes?
- Will my shoes stretch at all?
- What is the size difference between half sizes?
- What is the best way to break in my shoes?
- Do Nisolos fit true to size?
- How should my boots fit?
- How long does the leather take to break in?
- The European sizing stamped on the bottom of my shoe doesn’t correlate to the US size.