There’s about a ¼ inch in length between each half size. Keep in mind that this is a general rule of thumb so it may not apply to every style. If you have specific sizing questions, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- The break-in period can be uncomfortable, any tips?
- I've worn my shoes, but they are still too small. What do I do?
- What if I am in between sizes?
- Will my shoes stretch at all?
- What is the size difference between half sizes?
- What is the best way to break in my shoes?
- Do Nisolos fit true to size?
- How should my boots fit?
- How long does the leather take to break in?
- The European sizing stamped on the bottom of my shoe doesn’t correlate to the US size.