Our boots should fit more like dress shoes, so more snug than a typical work boot. We offer one free exchange should you want to go up or down a half size. Keep in mind the leather will break in over time. To ensure you have the right fit, be sure to test your shoes out indoors so they're eligible for a return or exchange.
Articles in this section
- The break-in period can be uncomfortable, any tips?
- I've worn my shoes, but they are still too small. What do I do?
- What if I am in between sizes?
- Will my shoes stretch at all?
- What is the size difference between half sizes?
- What is the best way to break in my shoes?
- Do Nisolos fit true to size?
- How should my boots fit?
- How long does the leather take to break in?
- The European sizing stamped on the bottom of my shoe doesn’t correlate to the US size.