I'm so sorry about that! I would first recommend checking with your neighbors to see if they received the package by mistake (it happens quite a bit). It could also be that you used FedEx SmartPost (in which FedEx delivers the package to your local USPS to make the final delivery). Customers sometimes receive delivery messages prematurely once the package arrives at USPS and not at its final destination. If you still haven't received your package, please reach out to our Customer Experience team here and we'll file a claim with FedEx about the missing package. Our Customer Experience team is available Monday- Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm CST.
Articles in this section
- When do I need to place an order to ensure my expedited order is shipped out the same day?
- Do you offer international shipping?
- How much do you charge for shipping?
- Where do you ship?
- What are my shipping options?
- It says my package is delivered, but I don't have it.
- Can I change my shipping address?
- How do I track my order?
- How long does it take for shipping to process?
- Why is my shipment being delayed? What does that mean if it is delayed?