We’re sorry to hear your shoes don't fit just right. We recommend trying them out indoors on a soft surface(carpet or a rug) to ensure the fit is right so you're able to return/exchange them. We're unable to accept returns or exchanges that have been worn outside as we would be unable to resell them. We recommend taking them to a local shoe repair shop to see if they're able to professionally stretch your shoes (it costs around $5-$12/pair depending on the shop). You can also try to resell them on a third-party site like Ebay or Poshmark. If they haven’t been worn outdoors, you can initiate your return via nisolo.com/returns.
Articles in this section
- The break-in period can be uncomfortable, any tips?
- I've worn my shoes, but they are still too small. What do I do?
- What if I am in between sizes?
- Will my shoes stretch at all?
- What is the size difference between half sizes?
- What is the best way to break in my shoes?
- Do Nisolos fit true to size?
- How should my boots fit?
- How long does the leather take to break in?
- The European sizing stamped on the bottom of my shoe doesn’t correlate to the US size.