Please see the product fit guide under the item description, which is based on a standard shoe fit. All of our women's shoes have a standard B width while our men's have a standard D width. We also have reviews from previous customers to help guide your sizing decision on each product page. Please send us feedback if you find that your size doesn’t align with our sizing suggestions.
Articles in this section
- The break-in period can be uncomfortable, any tips?
- I've worn my shoes, but they are still too small. What do I do?
- What if I am in between sizes?
- Will my shoes stretch at all?
- What is the size difference between half sizes?
- What is the best way to break in my shoes?
- Do Nisolos fit true to size?
- How should my boots fit?
- How long does the leather take to break in?
- The European sizing stamped on the bottom of my shoe doesn’t correlate to the US size.