A living wage is a wage that covers the basic necessities of life. This includes food, water, housing, health care, education, clothing, transportation, and other essential needs, along with provision for unexpected events. We use wage research from a third party organization, WageIndicator Foundation, to determine the living wage in the countries we produce in.
Articles in this section
- What certifications do you have to support your social and environmental claims?
- Where do your products come from?
- What is in your supplier Code of Conduct?
- How are your workers paid?
- What is a living wage, and how do you determine it?
- Are you measuring your environmental impact?
- Are you offsetting your environmental impact?
- Where and how are your materials sourced?
- Is your leather vegan?
- Is your leather a by-product of the meat industry?