Our team has visited and vetted all of our factories and leather tanneries for their social and environmental practices, and we are beginning to achieve visibility into the farm level of our supply chain. We know that our hides are coming from farms in the US and northern Mexico, and we are committed to keeping you updated as we develop deeper relationships with the farms in our supply chain.
Articles in this section
- What certifications do you have to support your social and environmental claims?
- Where do your products come from?
- What is in your supplier Code of Conduct?
- How are your workers paid?
- What is a living wage, and how do you determine it?
- Are you measuring your environmental impact?
- Are you offsetting your environmental impact?
- Where and how are your materials sourced?
- Is your leather vegan?
- Is your leather a by-product of the meat industry?