We are committed to enhancing the lives of the people who make our products, in addition to the ecosystems our operations affect. Our Supplier Code of Conduct lays out the requirements we have for ourselves and our suppliers, which include policies related to nondiscrimination, anti-harassment, forced labor, child labor, freedom of association, health and safety, working hours, compensation, and environmental practices.
Articles in this section
- What certifications do you have to support your social and environmental claims?
- Where do your products come from?
- What is in your supplier Code of Conduct?
- How are your workers paid?
- What is a living wage, and how do you determine it?
- Are you measuring your environmental impact?
- Are you offsetting your environmental impact?
- Where and how are your materials sourced?
- Is your leather vegan?
- Is your leather a by-product of the meat industry?